Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Apparently I Killed It at Dinner

If you're like me, there are days where you're like, "I'm gonna kick dinner ASS" annnnnnd then there are the days where you're like, "So... peanut butter sandwiches all around?"

During the last few weeks of classes, I hardly ever feel like actual cooking. So we do a lot of sandwiches (and Silas wants Pizza Bites).

This past weekend I had the mental energy to cook and had gone grocery shopping (with a list, score!). I had actually menu planned.

It's crazy what happens when I'm not super stressed.

Get read to kill it at dinner with me.

Saturday we had Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast and Perfect Parmesan Biscuits from Tastefully Simple.

Super easy Tastefully Simple biscuits

These were super popular once they cooled off...

My husband, Mike, who is pretty critical of my cooking skills (because he enjoys cooking while I'm like, "I'll bake... but...", actually came and told me that dinner was "perfection" and asked what I had done to the pot roast.

Cooked it? Followed the recipe? He didn't believe that it literally took ketchup, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. And water. And a slow cooker. *I love slow cookers...*

So here you go.

Go kill dinner.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment