Friday, May 20, 2016

#PlannerAddict - Little Dog Paper Co.

I am a self-proclaimed planner addict - I love my Erin Condren Life Planner (ECLP) and use it every day to plan out my week, my day, and even keep track of what I did on what day (you can tell I'm getting old when the first thing I do before bed is to check my planner for the next day to see what the F I have going on tomorrow).

I'm also a huge fan of color and whimsy - I love shabby chic, but I also love to make my planner look completely like my Hello Kitty influenced childhood. Unicorns. Flamingos (of course). Glitter (everywhere). Mermaids. Neo Blythe dolls.

I'm also an Etsy addict. Most people surf Facebook while they take a break from life. I surf Etsy. My wish list is at, like, 900+ items.

I found a May Mystery Collection from Little Dog Paper Co and love the idea of a kit for a month PLUS I love surprises. And mail surprises? THE BEST.

I loved her packaging. Super cute.

Fun planner mail from Little Dog Paper Co!

And here's what I did with the stickers included in the kit for the month.

My layout for this week

If you're a planner afficnationado like me, check her out on Etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment